![]() |
| Bookweek gets off to a great start in Year 2! |
Monday, October 1, 2012
Happy Bookweek!
Bookweek starts today at AP1! There's so many exciting things planned for this week that I've lost count of them all. We've got Terry Caffrey coming in to work with us, there's the book fair in the library, dress up day on Friday and loads more. If you do something really cool in class this week, you can leave a comment to tell me about it or get your teacher to email me a picture for the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait for the dressing up day.
ReplyDeleteI hope I can get my mum to buy me lots of books from the book fair this year! At least three.
ReplyDeleteMe too!
DeleteAbout that,I'm gonna waste my mom's money on the books.
DeleteMe too!
DeleteI am really excited about book week. I am looking forward to meet Terry Caffrey and dressing up as a character on Friday. I think everyone will be amazing with their costumes!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to dressing up as well, I cant wait! The only problem is, I domt have a costume!
DeleteBook week will be so fun I look forward to see everyone's costumes on friday!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BOOK WEEK!!
Hooray! I can't wait to listen to Terry Caffrey- I think he will be really funny! We are learning about poems in Y6 this week so watch out for all the rhythm and rhyme pouring out of the Y6 classrooms! I am also very excited about Friday because I know that Mr Richard and Mr Simon have special costumes planned. I don't know how they will beat last year though :) Happy Book Week everyone!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to dress up on Friday.
ReplyDeletei am really looking forward to book week, i can't wait to go to the book fair- even more this year because we don't have to walk to the secondary building! also i am planning to read lots of books this month starting today!
ReplyDeleteI am excited to dress up as a character. I am still not sure what to dress up as. I am very excited to see Terry Caffrey. I hope there is nothing bad to happen so we can see him.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really want to do the workshop with Terry Caffery and dress up as my favourite book character.
ReplyDeleteI am REALLY looking fowerd to the book fair and
ReplyDeleteI'm also REALLY looking fowerd to seeing every ones costumes on friday I think this weeks going to be fab!
BOOK WEEK IS GOING TO BE SO EXITING.
ReplyDeleteyay! is terry caffry funny? becuase I dont know him. Is he cool? does he write funny books? does he write cool jokes?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see Terry Caffrey! We were having book fair this week! I could buy books to read at home. I love reading books.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to book week I love to see all the different types of book characters and what different people come up with.I am looking forward to the book fair bying all the books.
ReplyDeleteBook week ! I can't wait to hear the amasing voice of Terry Caffrey!I Can't wait to laugh so hard when he tell a his jokes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for Terry Caffery to come to BIS and I can't wait to dress up on Friday!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many comments - thank you guys!
ReplyDelete