 |
| Eric Carle and his baby butterfly! |
We've been busy putting together a list of websites for our favourite authors, but we've run out of ideas. Please can you help us to make the list longer by telling us your favourite in the comments section below - you will need your google apps log in details to do this?
They can be your favourite now, or from when you were little, it doesn't matter - just as long as you enjoy reading their books!
i really like Matt Groening - he wrote simpsons comic books!!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite author used to be Phillip Pullman - he also lives just down the road from my parents in England.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite author when I was a kid was Judy Blume. Her stories always had kids with problems in them. She gave advice about things through her stories. My favourite story written by Judy Blume is 'Deenie'.
ReplyDeleteHi Ms Victoria,
DeleteI've added Judy Blume to our website list, she's got a very interesting site. Hope you enjoy it!
Hi Mr Charlie,
ReplyDeleteSadly Philip Pullman doesn't have a website for kids, so I can't add him to our list. Does Mr Ukelele have a favourite author?
My favourite author is Jeff Kinney! The author who wrote Diary of the wimpy kid! I have read all of his books i have at home.
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley - thanks for your comment. Jeff Kinney is now on our list, his website is really cool!
DeleteI really liked Nick Toczek who was the poet who visited BIS two years ago. His poems are very funny and some of them are silly. I like The Deadly Rattlesnake poem. Daniel Schmitt
ReplyDeleteHi Daniel,
DeleteThanks for helping us - I'd forgotten all about Nick Toczek! I can't find a website for him, but I did discover a link to these poems of his, I hope you enjoy them!
http://www.storiesfromthewebschools.org/demo/writers-and-illustrators/nick-toczek/551-nick-toczek-poems.html